The Modding Krew

Welcome to The Modding Krew, Enjoy Your Stay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Microsoft points and membership cards

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Modern warfare 2 Microsoft points and membership cards on Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:22 pm

Wondering if anybody has Any un used codes that I can have. MSG xSUICIDALxBEARx I'm xbl if so. Thx

View user profile

2Modern warfare 2 Re: Microsoft points and membership cards on Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:35 pm

Merk Me Jerk

Most valued poster
No offense but I don't think anyone will give you anything, if you are new, and plus people will need them for themselves.

View user profile

3Modern warfare 2 Re: Microsoft points and membership cards on Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:11 pm

TMK AL

TMK Owner
Well he's my buddy so he might

View user profile

4Modern warfare 2 Re: Microsoft points and membership cards on Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:29 pm

Merk Me Jerk

Most valued poster
Since I got to know you, and I played with you, you are a nice guy. Yea. I would but I just got scammed as you know.

View user profile

5Modern warfare 2 Re: Microsoft points and membership cards on Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:45 pm

TMK AL

TMK Owner
Yea I know I watched u get scammed and nxt time if anyone is in a lobby inv me and I will clarify it

View user profile

6Modern warfare 2 Re: Microsoft points and membership cards on Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:41 am

Merk Me Jerk

Most valued poster
How are you going to clarify it? I'm just wondering.

View user profile

7Modern warfare 2 Re: Microsoft points and membership cards on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:17 pm

TMK AL

TMK Owner
I know some people

View user profile

8Modern warfare 2 Re: Microsoft points and membership cards on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:42 pm

Merk Me Jerk

Most valued poster
I'm on my itouch so I might have some mispellin but ok. my friend is gtting a Utah Thursday. He doesn't know how o do hack but I am going to teach Otto him so I will get you guys 10th for free. I will get 17 people. I have 11 spots left. let me know any of your friends that want IT and tell me to add me at Merk Me Jerk.

View user profile

9Modern warfare 2 Re: Microsoft points and membership cards on Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:54 pm

TMK AL

TMK Owner
umm am i on it????>>>>?????

View user profile

10Modern warfare 2 Re: Microsoft points and membership cards on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:21 pm

Merk Me Jerk

Most valued poster
You already have 10th. For challenge lobby sure, I have to see when he gets his jtag. it's coming from Austrailia, but it is supposed to come this week.

View user profile

11Modern warfare 2 Re: Microsoft points and membership cards on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:03 pm

TMK AL

TMK Owner
well tell him to hurry!!!!! alien alien alien alien

View user profile

12Modern warfare 2 Re: Microsoft points and membership cards on Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:29 am

I want 10th ill add you. Im LILFREE23
and I have 48hr card but I think my friend used it

View user profile

13Modern warfare 2 Re: Microsoft points and membership cards on Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Merk Me Jerk

Most valued poster
Sorry, guys he bought a PS3 Instead.

View user profile

14Modern warfare 2 Re: Microsoft points and membership cards on Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:38 pm

TMK SPLASHA23

Tmk user-1
i want to also im already on your list SPLASHA23

View user profile

15Modern warfare 2 Re: Microsoft points and membership cards on Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:35 pm

TMK AL

TMK Owner
well were gona try and get one for the site

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum