The Modding Krew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Modding Krew

Welcome to The Modding Krew, Enjoy Your Stay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

how about starting....

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1how about starting.... Empty how about starting.... Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:42 pm

TMK SPLASHA23

TMK SPLASHA23
Tmk user-1

wut if we trained people for a $20 fee once a month using paypal on the donation section and maybe it would help raise money for the site and etc

2how about starting.... Empty Re: how about starting.... Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:46 pm

Dfree

train people at doing what?

3how about starting.... Empty Re: how about starting.... Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:08 pm

Merk Me Jerk

Merk Me Jerk
Most valued poster

When you mean train, you mean help with 10th, if we just trained them to be good no one would pay for that.

4how about starting.... Empty Re: how about starting.... Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:18 pm

TMK SPLASHA23

TMK SPLASHA23
Tmk user-1

i meant train to be good but i guess thats not a gud idea then lol

5how about starting.... Empty Re: how about starting.... Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:26 pm

Merk Me Jerk

Merk Me Jerk
Most valued poster

No, I mean like not to be mean, but no one would pay to be good. They can find someone that is good and just ask them what gun. Also it just depends on what gun you use if your good in my opinion, if you can shoot and aim, it's about the gun.

6how about starting.... Empty Re: how about starting.... Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:39 pm

TMK SPLASHA23

TMK SPLASHA23
Tmk user-1

true your right ill keep thinking of stuff

7how about starting.... Empty Re: how about starting.... Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:40 pm

TMK x bball23o

TMK x bball23o
Tmk user-1

Well I mean if it did work haha it wuld be a food idea but doesn't seem reasonable for them. But ya all donations are welcome and accepted

http://themoddingkrew.playogame.com

8how about starting.... Empty Re: how about starting.... Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:59 pm

TMK AL

TMK AL
TMK Owner

the more donations we get the faster u all get 10th presteige Lobby and the gold desert eagle on live

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum