The Modding Krew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Modding Krew

Welcome to The Modding Krew, Enjoy Your Stay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Microsoft points and membership cards

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Modern warfare 2 Microsoft points and membership cards Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:22 pm

xSUICIDALxBEARx

Wondering if anybody has Any un used codes that I can have. MSG xSUICIDALxBEARx I'm xbl if so. Thx

Merk Me Jerk

Merk Me Jerk
Most valued poster

No offense but I don't think anyone will give you anything, if you are new, and plus people will need them for themselves.

TMK AL

TMK AL
TMK Owner

Well he's my buddy so he might

Merk Me Jerk

Merk Me Jerk
Most valued poster

Since I got to know you, and I played with you, you are a nice guy. Yea. I would but I just got scammed as you know.

TMK AL

TMK AL
TMK Owner

Yea I know I watched u get scammed and nxt time if anyone is in a lobby inv me and I will clarify it

Merk Me Jerk

Merk Me Jerk
Most valued poster

How are you going to clarify it? I'm just wondering.

7Modern warfare 2 Re: Microsoft points and membership cards Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:17 pm

TMK AL

TMK AL
TMK Owner

I know some people

8Modern warfare 2 Re: Microsoft points and membership cards Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:42 pm

Merk Me Jerk

Merk Me Jerk
Most valued poster

I'm on my itouch so I might have some mispellin but ok. my friend is gtting a Utah Thursday. He doesn't know how o do hack but I am going to teach Otto him so I will get you guys 10th for free. I will get 17 people. I have 11 spots left. let me know any of your friends that want IT and tell me to add me at Merk Me Jerk.

TMK AL

TMK AL
TMK Owner

umm am i on it????>>>>?????

10Modern warfare 2 Re: Microsoft points and membership cards Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:21 pm

Merk Me Jerk

Merk Me Jerk
Most valued poster

You already have 10th. For challenge lobby sure, I have to see when he gets his jtag. it's coming from Austrailia, but it is supposed to come this week.

11Modern warfare 2 Re: Microsoft points and membership cards Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:03 pm

TMK AL

TMK AL
TMK Owner

well tell him to hurry!!!!! alien alien alien alien

12Modern warfare 2 Re: Microsoft points and membership cards Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:29 am

Dfree

I want 10th ill add you. Im LILFREE23
and I have 48hr card but I think my friend used it

13Modern warfare 2 Re: Microsoft points and membership cards Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Merk Me Jerk

Merk Me Jerk
Most valued poster

Sorry, guys he bought a PS3 Instead.

14Modern warfare 2 Re: Microsoft points and membership cards Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:38 pm

TMK SPLASHA23

TMK SPLASHA23
Tmk user-1

i want to also im already on your list SPLASHA23

15Modern warfare 2 Re: Microsoft points and membership cards Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:35 pm

TMK AL

TMK AL
TMK Owner

well were gona try and get one for the site

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum